Galway and Roscommon Education and Training Board (GRETB) is seeking an organisation to deliver a Youth Service to young people in Gort, Co. Galway. The service will be funded under the Value for Money and Performance Review Scheme from the Department of Children and Youth Affairs. The services will be targeted and specific to the needs of the young people.
The organisation sought should:
- Exemplify good practice in relation to vision, methodologies, governance, compliance, programme design and delivery
- Be experienced in working with teenagers and young adults, using non-formal educational methodologies
- Operate in an out-of-school setting, including evenings and weekends
- Understand the nature and needs of young people
- Able to devise and measure effective responses
- Be committed to on-going sharing of learning and collaboration
Application is by means of an Application Form and Pre-Qualification Questionnaire which are all available below.
Closing date for receipt of Application Form and Pre-Qualification Questionnaires, in four hard copies is Tuesday, 24th October 2017 at 12:00 p.m.
Please return completed Application Form and Pre-Qualification Questionnaire to:
Galway and Roscommon ETB
An Coiléar Bán