Social Welfare Entitlements

Where Can You Get Information on Social Welfare Entitlements?

Qualification for State Pension (Contributory) SPC is subject to tests administered by the Department of Social Protection. For any queries relating to entitlements under the Social Welfare Acts please contact the information service of the Department of Social Protection:

Telephone: 1890 66 22 44 (lo call) 9.30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday.

Or visit their website: